6.15.2008

Zebra Cakes

zebra

Michelle's Dad: Do you know what i found?? I found a fresh zebra cake in the bathroom... on the counter just laying there... untouched...[his face saddens for a moment showing his condolences for the left zebra cake, then sadness quickly turns to anger as he avenges the zebra cake]
Michelle: Yeah... sorry bout that...
Me: haha yeah. We found randomly in a drawer, already unwrapped and all greasy..
Michelle's Dad: [freaking out] In a drawer?? WHAT DRAWER?
Michelle: The makeup drawer...
Michelle's Dad: ...and which drawer is that?!
Me: The one with the makeup in it...
Michelle's Dad: [turns to Michelle with a look of complete disgrace...] This is the LAST zebra cake you will ever taste.
Michelle: Oh my god... You can't be serious.
Michelle's Dad: Well I am!!!
Michelle: OK. OK. Calm down.
Michelle's Dad: I AM CALM!!!
[I sit on the stool completely content with the situation while Michelle flashes me a look of annoyance for my "open betrayal" to her.]
Michelle: I love you. [to her father] You have such great calves. [trying to butter him up and ammend the situation]
Michelle's Dad: Yes I do.
Michelle: They are great. Huge calves.
Michelle's Dad: [walks off into his room proudly] Yep. They are great for football.
Me: Haha. They are like Hercules.

End Scene.

Michelle's dad has been the subject of many blogs posted by Michelle.

I wrote most of it in her name on her myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ikilledbambisfather
This blog was co-written by Michelle.

POST SCRIPT YO
This is my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/smallsmalljapan

No comments: